The vast custom fabrication capabilities of Carpenter & Paterson, Inc. have solidified our company’s position as an industry leader. We employ multiple manufacturing facilities, each producing our full line of products, providing for easeful and expedited delivery to any project location.
On the design side, our team of designers and engineers at Carpenter & Paterson, Inc. have decades of experience in designing one thing pipe supports. We are focused entirely on providing economical and practical solutions for special pipe supports, while fulfilling all project specifications and special requirements.
Our fabrication capabilities include:
- CNC processing of flat stock up to 1″ x 12″ with holes up to 1 1/2″ diameter
- CNC processing of angle iron stock 8″ x 8″ x 3/4″, with holes either leg
- CNC band saw equipment
- CNC plasma table 300amp high definition
- Insulation for hot lines up to 1200° F
- Cryogenic supports produced to specified densities 10 lbs. cu. ft., 14 lbs. cu. ft., 20 lbs. cu. ft. and 30 lbs. cu. ft.
- Full fabrication shop operating on 2 shifts
- Large hydraulic and mechanical presses (coil feed as well as manual feed)
- Large furnace for hot forming clamps for pipe sizes as large as 36″
- 325 ton press break with a 12 ft. bed, can increment bend clamps with stock sizes as large as 1 1/2″ x 8″
- Plate rolls with a wide range of plate capacities
- Spot welding equipment
- Large warehouse stocked with catalog products
- Large inventories of variable components and rigid strut components for quick assembly and shipments